Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Entry #16: New Follower!

Score! I got myself an eighth follower -- welcome and thanks for joining, Cathy!

I haven't been really very good about updating my posts, but this will all change here in a month or so (given the Blogosphere is not censored of course during the time I am abroad). . . However, just to cover my basis, I will be giving my parents instructions on how to update the site. So, even if I am unable to upload my posts directly to the system myself, I will send an e-mail across the ocean and have someone in the states carry out the updates; I hope to make them daily, but in all reality, it will probably  be every other day.

Currently, I'm working on a pottery project to take over to China with me. It consists of numerous, very small bowls that I hand threw on the potter's wheel and will hopefully be able to "give to China." More on this to come by the end of the week, so keep checking back. I appreciate those who follow -- and, like I keep saying, I always want more. . . I'm jealous that way. I can't help it [shrugs].

Also: talk to me while I'm away -- or now. Comment on posts, etc. Write what you want. Post what you want. This can be your blank canvas too!

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment