Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Entry #7: A Schedule for Fall (Which Includes not a Molecule of Chemistry, Hallelujah!))

It is registration time here at PLU and while I won't be registering for a Fall term here on campus, I'm experiencing the excitement of feverishly trying to develop a preliminary set of courses for my time abroad. . .

Like always, there are so many classes I'd like to take -- if only I had enough time to major in everything (everything except Chemistry -- a ridiculously hard science that should be locked up tight in a pirate's chest and sunk to swim with the fishes for all eternity)! But I definitely don't have enough time to major in everything so, as of now, this is what my future consists of:

Chinese Language
Taiji / Tai chi (Ya I am! That's right. Speed it up a bit and I'll practically be the next Bruce Lee. All I can say is. . . watch out evil-doers.)
Chinese Calligraphy (I have to get back to my artistic self while abroad. God knows, science consumes enough of my life in Tacoma, WA)
Contemporary Chinese Culture and Society
Western China: The Rural and Minority Experience


Sound fun? I think so! [SMILES]

No comments:

Post a Comment